Introducing Happy Heels for her!
The foot is a complex structure of 26 bones, 33 joints, and 126 muscles, ligaments, and nerves. Only a small percentage of Americans are born with foot problems. Most problems are due to neglect and improper care, including ill-fitting shoes. About 75% of Americans will experience foot pain at some point in their lives. Common causes of foot pain include: Poor-fitting shoes High-heeled shoes, Poor posture high-impact exercise (e.g., running) Poor balance
Happy Heels feature:
- Self-stick adhesive
- Does not crowd toes
- Designed for those fitting dresses, work, or dance shoes, as well as high heels and cowboy/cowgirl boots
- Provides all-day comfort
- Gel can reduce pressure on the back and knees when walking – and reduce spinal shrinkage with age
- Added a touch of style with various selections!
- Shifts pressure off the ball of the foot while providing much-needed arch support
- Compatible with the original Happy Feet therapeutic massaging insole!